Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Really Happy Home owners Victoria BC

Hi Russ,


I just wanted to let you know in writing how delighted I am with the wonderful job you did on my area rugs. The big wool one, especially, turned out just like new in spite of all the stains. The smaller ones, too, are just like having brand new rugs throughout the house. I especially appreciated how quickly you were able to come and get them and the the short turn-around time before I had them back. My sister was right, you are the best! I can’t imagine a more professional, polite, or personable approach to carpet cleaning. With you it’s an art! I will be recommending you to my friends.

Thanks so much,

Judith
July 2009

Hi Russ:




Just want you to know that I am always so happy with the job you do on my carpets. I always think there is no way he can get them clean this time but you always do. It is always so nice to have someone in my home whom I can trust and know on honest you are. It is refreshing to have someone like you in the business I know I can turn to without hesitation. Keep up the great work.

Sincerely,

J. Weller
Hello Russ,




Just had my little one bedroom carpet professionally cleaned. Excellent

job, quick and friendly service ! I will recommend to others.



Adam M

No comments:

Post a Comment